Saturday 8 June 2013

Wedding Blessing Albums

I love being asked to make cards and presents for people. Two couples in our church recently got married and we held special wedding blessings for them. Our Pastor asked us to pray and bring a word for the couples. All the cards and words were given to me and I made a mini album for each couple. I was given two cute albums from the Warehouse and some paper and embellishments.

Out of respect for the couples I won't show you the inside of the albums, but here they are stacked on my craft table x


Love the powerful words of scripture and promises of God that are inside.

I'm off to a crop with my lovely local scrappy friends tonight. I'm planning to work on an album for a special wee girl.  Have a blessed Saturday night xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment