Friday 13 September 2013

Yummy! (Scrapstuffz 'Inspired by' Challenges)

Hello!  Well its my turn to reveal my layout over on the Scrapstuffz blog.  This month our inspiration piece was this cute mason jar photo.


And here is my layout:

I was inspired by the jars, and used one of the Dear Lizzy Neapolitan jars for my journaling.  I layered up some of my favourite Crate Paper papers, and used the strawberry card from an October Afternoon Miscellany pack.  Here are some close ups:



Head on over to the blog for the full details on how I was 

3 comments:

  1. Great product picks to accent your photo! Those dear lizzy jars were the first thing I thought of too! You used the jar perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable page Melissa!! Such a great use of the inspiration photo!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this, Melissa, especially the hint of vintage appeal! Yum! And that little jar and your strips of heart Washi really round out your theme. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete