Wednesday 5 February 2014

Lets Get Sketchy's "Get Inspired Issue 2"

Hello, as I said in yesterday's post, Lets Get Sketchy's online magazine "Get Inspired" is now live, and you can view it here.  Just to warn you , this is a layout heavy post from me to share what I created as part of the Design Team.

This first layout had to have a pocket on it.  I decided to do a pocket page to show how I scrapbook an event with lots of photos.  This is the second page about Sam's 5th birthday party (its a real challenge to photograph divided page protectors).


My second layout had to include memorabilia.  Rather than use tickets, I included Sam's certificate from rugby last year.


My third layout had to incorporate stitching. This layout is about Azaria's first plane flight when she was about 3 months old.  I used both machine and hand stitching.


My fourth layout had to include a selfie, and this is me at 17 weeks pregnant. You should see how big I am now!  I used a Paper Bakery kit.


My final layout had to be a white space page, and I scrapped these photos of banana berry muffins I baked for our church cafe a few years ago.


Thanks for making it this far!
Melissa x



1 comment:

  1. These all are so gorgeous! You do such lovely work Melissa!

    ReplyDelete