Friday 28 March 2014

Moments Recorded

As I'm nearing the end of this pregnancy (just over two weeks to go!) I've been doing a little bit of scrapbooking just for myself, and this layout is one of them.  I used one of my Paper Bakery Kits, and really wanted to focus on the "Moments" scripted word that I fussy cut out of the Studio Calico Print Shop papers.  I chose to scrap a selfie for my pregnancy album, me at 27 weeks!

I just placed the photo in the middle, and then layered papers and embellishments around it.  The background paper has numbers on it, which is appropriate as my journaling talks about nearing the 30 week countdown.  I finished my layout off with different sized drops of India ink.




I had to take this layout photo with my iPhone, as my belly is so big now that I struggle to line everything up with my Cannon!  Has anyone else had this problem?!

Thanks for looking
Melissa x

2 comments:

  1. Love your layout! Good for you to take some scrapping time just for you! Good luck with the baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photo of you Melissa, and I love your gorgeous page!!

    ReplyDelete