Monday 18 August 2014

Mum and Zuz Date (Lets Get Sketchy)

Hello! Its mid August which means its Team A's turn to reveal this weeks sketch over at Lets Get Sketchy!  This week we had a fabulous sketch by Jenessa Franco!

I used my July Hip Kit, and really anted to feature the gorgeous papers, so this sketch was perfect!  My layout is about a little date that my eldest daughter Azaria and I has after Brielle was born.  I was sick the entire pregnancy and Azaria had suffered the most (besides me).  So as soon as I was up to it we went for a lunch date at our favourite Sushi place, and went shopping at our local $2 shop.


I kept the embellishments minimal on this one as to focus on the paper strips.  As usual I had fun with my India ink too :-)

And here is the sketch:


Make sure you play along, and also head over to the blog and check out the other awesome layouts by the rest of the Design Team!

We are also taking submissions for the next issue of Get Inspired Magazine. More information on the blog.

Be blessed 

1 comment:

  1. Love this Melissa! Your layout is amazing and you did a great job with the Hip Kit!!

    ReplyDelete