Monday 22 September 2014

One Month (Artfull Crafts)

Hello!  Its my turn over at the Artfull Crafts blog, and today I'm sharing a layout I made with the beautiful Sweet Routine collection by Websters Pages.  When I started planning Brielle's monthly album I decided I wanted to use one collection, to keep the album cohesive.  Sweet Routine isn't a baby collection, but I think it is perfect for monthly baby layouts as it has gorgeous papers, and the chipboard and stickers are awesome for recording milestones.


Some close ups.  The little onsie paper clip is from the Hello World collection, and the yoyo thickers are by Dear Lizzy.


Chipboard and paper strips.


I used Heidi Swapp Gold Colourshine.


I made this layout based on a sketch over at Stuck?! Sketches, and I'm linking it up.



You can purchase the Sweet Routine collection in the online shop here.  If you're wanting an actual baby collection, Websters Pages also have the Hello World line, and I've included a couple of pieces in my album kit, including that onesie transparency.  You can purchase it here.

Thanks for looking!

5 comments:

  1. This is just so precious, love the onsie clip and the onsie vellum. And those pics are darling! Thanks so much for joining us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow sooo sweet!!! JUST LOVE the lil onesie clip and strip!!! I always love sleeping baby pics!!! totally adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So precious! Perfect paper choices with your photos. Adorable paper clip too. Thanks for joining in with us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you used this sketch, Melissa!! The doilies are so sweet behind your photos and I love the Gold Color Shine!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow what a sweet little thing and a beautiful page to show her off. Thank you for playing along with us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete