Wednesday 24 September 2014

Pretty & Sweet (Stuck?! Sketches)

Hello again!  Well I've been scrapping a lot lately, but not sharing.  Today I'm playing along with the second challenge for the month over at Stuck?! Sketches, and I love it there because Laura creates the most gorgeous sketches that always suit my style.

I love that this sketch incorporated multi photos and although I have three photos to tell this story, I decided to save one for another layout, and instead added that beautiful Crate Paper Notes & Things 4 x 6 card.  This layout is about my two girls, and is also made with my August Hip Kit (which I'm coming to the end of now).  The journalling tells about how Azaria loves to hold Brielle for photos, but I have to be quick as the time period that she wants to hold her only lasts for about a minute!


And some close ups:


I love that 4 x 6 card, the details on it are beautiful and it worked so well for my title.  Those thickers have to be one of my favourite ever, as I love that shade of gold!



Here is the sketch which I rotated to the right.


Thanks for looking!

8 comments:

  1. This is so sweet, love the papers and the photos are so fantastic! I just love it all! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?!, always happy to see you link up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. totally love your sweet page!!! great fun pieces at the bottom and love the mix of enamels and wood pieces!!!sooo fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the patterned papers on the kraft background, Melissa! Such a great layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a beautiful page!Thanks for joining us at Stuck? this month!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love, love, LOVE that bottom ripped strip and the embellishment cluster on the bottom right of your design! AWESOME! Thanks for playing with us over at Stuck?! Sketches!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How sweet! love it all! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love how use used a piece of cardstock in the place of a 3rd photo! Awesome job! Thanks for playing along with Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable photos and love your page too! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete