Monday 13 October 2014

Frozen Party (Scrapstuffz)

Hi, its my turn for my October reveal over at Scrapstuffz "Inspired By" blog.  This month we changed things up again with two inspiration photos, and an additional word prompt "Let it Go".  It was perfect for me as I had photos from Azaria's Frozen birthday party to scrapbook from June when she turned 5.

I used my August Hip Kit and scrapped the majority of the photos in pocket pages.  This worked well with the Shimelle cut aparts and Crate Paper Notes and Things cards.

Azaria had originally wanted a castle cake party, but after watching Frozen over and over and over . . . we decided to combine the two.  I made the cake complete with toffee ice shards.  


These photos are opening presents, and the favourite party activity of decorating cupcakes.  It was a lovely party with such sweet girls!


Then I made a third page with a photo of Azaria and her friends with some of the last bits and pieces of the kit.


Here is the inspiration photo:



Thanks for looking.

2 comments:

  1. You did an awesome job with the kit. LOVE how you scrapped the party photos. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh, what a fun frozen bday and cake!!! those PL pages are super cool!! and LOVE your gorgeous layout and how you used the triangle paper for your background!!!

    ReplyDelete