Tuesday 16 December 2014

Hello (Lets Get Sketchy)

Good morning!  Well December is so crazy busy, I really admire all those who can get their December Daily albums made during the month.  Lately we've had the school Christmas show, Church Christmas show (both written and directed by Shaun), school prize giving, and now we are officially in day two of the Summer holidays (with a total of 6 weeks).  Right now the older two are out in the paddling pool.

Today is our third reveal over at Lets Get Sketchy, and we had an awesome sketch by Bev Code.

I choose to scrapbook two old photos of Azaria when she was 3 (I think, still to find the date of the photos and add it to my page).  She had lost her beloved teddy bear and told us Teddy was in a black bag.  After about 6 weeks Shaun was cleaning the garage and found Teddy, yes in a black bag!  Shaun told her to shut her eyes then when she opened them he gave her back Teddy!

I used Dear Lizzy Polka Dot Party, and a kraft doily I got from a crop and have been hoarding!  I kept the layout really simple because I love the papers.  


And here is the sketch:


Have an awesome week, and make sure you join me in last minute shopping!

3 comments:

  1. love how sweet this is, great paper mix and love the gold accent!!! adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the way you used the ribbon Melissa and the touch of Gold looks fab!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww this is way too cute! Love it! Gorgeous work!

    ReplyDelete