Monday 5 January 2015

So Very Blessed (Lets Get Sketchy)

Happy New Year! Oh my goodness this time of the year is sooo full on, especially with a baby who is big time on the move!

Its our first reveal for the year over at Lets Get Sketchy, and to kick things off we had an awesome sketch by Brenshevia.  I used my November Hip Kit (yes I'm behind), which is full of predominantly Christmas product, and scrapped two photos of Christmas Day in 2012 (and yes I need to fix the date on my page).  Not the greatest quality photos, but a very important memory to be recorded as it was Granddad Colin's last visit down south.

I love black and red for Christmas!  I added the twine, sequins, red glittery thickers, vellum and some red cardstock from my stash.  Often I find Christmas layouts hard, no idea why, but with this kit its easy!


And here is the sketch:


I hope you make one of your New Years resolutions to play along with us each week!

1 comment:

  1. love the red and black here, and pop of sequins!!!! I'm jealous you guys have warm weather now, I'm sooo cold!!!

    ReplyDelete