Saturday 14 February 2015

"Merci" Mini Album

Hello!  Yes it's been a while . . .  I haven't disappeared, I've just been busy as I started back working this week.  Things have been a juggle balancing family, work and church, but it has been awesome to use my logical work brain!  I work from home while Brielle sleeps, so now its a case of telling myself to leave the housework, and get work done.

I've been active on YouTube because I prepared some videos ahead, including what I'm sharing with you today.  This album is a grateful/thankful album, and I made it with scraps from my December Hip Kit (I'm happy to report that I've already made three layouts with my January kit!).   I was inspired to make it because of the "Merci" thicker title, and because I needed to remind myself of the things in my life to be thankful for.


I'm only sharing the cover, because the inside journalling is very personal, however you can watch it on my YouTube channel where I do a walkthrough of the inside.


I added some bits and pieces from my stash too, and it felt awesome to be using up some product!


Here is the video:

Thanks for looking, I'll be back real soon!

1 comment:

  1. what a great mini that is adorable!! always love seeing what you create!!!

    ReplyDelete