Friday 17 July 2015

First Day (May Hip Kit)

Good evening!  The second to last layout I made with my May Hip Kit was a boy layout for Sam.  I've been making a really conscious effort to scrap him lately, because my love for girly products dominates the pages I make!

This page is about Sam's first day of school, and seriously this is the only photo I could get, because he didn't want any typical first day photos!  So I snuck into the classroom (luckily Shaun is his teacher) and I captured this shot of Sam setting up his desk!  He has a little half smile because he know's what I'm doing!


At first I wasn't sure about the thickers in this kit, but I ended up loving them!  The flair badge isn't from the kit, and is from Happy Scatter, and it was perfect because it probably was 9am when I took this photo.  I also added enamel dots, and I was so happy to use these ones up (finally!).


I loved layering up bits and pieces for this tag!  I love the whole green and blue on this page, and I made a real effort to include stamping.


You can watch my process below or on my YouTube Channel.


Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. oh my gosh soooo lovin this page!!! love the design, and colors, fun stars!!!

    ReplyDelete