Monday 20 July 2015

Happiness is 3 (Lets Get Sketchy)

Hello hello! Its our mid week reveal over at Lets Get Sketchy, and this week we had an awesome sketch by the lovely Jenessa Franco.  This sketch has multi-photo possibilities, so I decided to go with two photos.  I swapped the title spot and journalling spot, and I used a kit that I made from my stash to play along with a challenge hosted by Jill Sprott (you can see my kit video on YouTube here).  I'll be sharing a full post about my kit and what I made tomorrow.

The photos are of my three playing with my youngest's walker.  They all love to play up to the camera!  I focussed this whole layout on using the blue and green tones of the kit.  This was the first layout I'd made with the kit, and it took a bit to get the feel for it.


A close up of my layers, and my heart!


I loved using these natural chipboard thickers raw.  The "Happiness Is" banner is a sticker that I popped up on little pop dots for dimension.


And here is the fun sketch, come and join us and play along!


We have a DT call at the moment, so if you're interested make sure you head on over to the blog for all the details.  Applications are being taken until July 24th, and its an open call that can be closed as soon as the positions are filled, so don't hesitate if you're interested.

Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. super cute page, LOVE all the aqua!!!! great layers and splats!!!

    ReplyDelete