Friday 10 July 2015

I Am (Child Free Friday)

Happy Friday!  I have another Child Free layout to share with you today, and this is an unusual one for me because not only am I in it, but I took it so its a true selfie!  I used some new papers that I purchased from Artfull Crafts on our way through Timaru from Dunedin to Christchurch last week!  I got some Dear Lizzy "Fine & Dandy", and Simple Stories "I Am".  All embellishments are from my stash, and boy oh boy it felt great to get them on a page!


The photo is a quick selfie that I took in our local park during our summer earlier in the year.  The flair buttons are from Happy Scatter.


The words in the "I Am" 6x6 pad were perfect to layer over the black and white stripe.


I added pink ribbon to the cute black and white paper clip!


Here is my process video:


Thanks for looking and have an awesome weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment