Tuesday 11 August 2015

Della & B (Sketchabilities)

Hello!  Its been a few days since I posted, but I have lots to share, so will spread them out over the next several days.  Today I want to share the layout that I created for the Sketch #144 over at Skechabilities.  As always I had a blast creating with their sketch.

This layout is a photo of our niece Della-May with Brielle, taken on Boxing Day last year.  Its such a sweet couple of photos, and Della was very taken with Brielle.  I used my July Hip Kit, which is perfect for Summer photos.  I'm really into using a patterned paper background for this kit, which is perfect because I got the patterned paper add on.  This background was perfect for the packaging technique with Heidi Swapp Colourshine for a little texture behind the layers.  The sketch showed three smaller photos, but I adapted it for two larger.


Two things I love - layers and journalling to tell the story behind the photo.


The diamond chipboard pieces are from the Crate Paper Kiss Kiss line, which came in an older kit.  I love that they add extra embellishment to this layout!


And here is the amazing sketch:


I loved playing along with this one!


3 comments:

  1. So sweet !!!!!
    Thanks for playing along with Sketchabilties

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful layout!!
    Thanks for playing along with Sketchabilities!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet! Great photos and a great take on the sketch. Thanks for playing along with us at Sketchabilities.

    ReplyDelete