Friday 28 August 2015

Hello Summer (July Hip Kit)

Hello again!  Today I have a layout to share that I made when I was getting to the end of my July Hip Kit, and its about Sam.  I wanted to focus on using the Simple Stories Summer Vibe cut aparts, and that yellow star Elles Studio paper. 

I started with the band of yellow paper through the middle, then added the red strip, which I punched with my notebook edge punch.  Then it was just a case of adding the elements and photos, and stamping.  


The sentiment on the card is an old Studio Calico stamp, stamped with grey Prima Chalk ink - which stamps like a dream!


A close up of the chipboard embellishment and the card I used for my title.


I also made a video:



If you enjoy my videos please subscribe to my channel.  Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment