Tuesday 22 September 2015

"Making Lemonade" #2 - Embellishment Inspiration

Hello!  I'm back with the second instalment in my "Making Lemonade" YouTube video series where I'm making layouts to assist in getting the creative flow happening, when its not!  For this layout I was totally inspired by the Crate Paper Wonder collection ephemera which came in my August Hip Kit.

I had these three photos of Brielle that I'd taken when she was eating her lunch in her highchair, and was keen to scrap them together.  The ephemera pieces led me to go with a banner design, incorporating the photos as part of the two banners.  I totally love how this one turned out, and it might just be my favourite at the moment!  The title pieces are gold foam thickers, but in this shot you can't tell!


Of course I had to use the B for Brielle, and the cat was perfect for her love of cats!


This "wild at heart" piece was one of my favourites in the pack of ephemera!


My darling girl, kinda eating upside down!


Here is my video, where you can watch my process for threading all the bits and pieces onto the twine.


Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful Layout Melissa!! I love all the bits added throughout the layout, It makes it so much fun and so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE all the cool fun details!!! that fox is too cute and love the banners across the page!!! very cool!!!

    ReplyDelete