Thursday 15 October 2015

She Hearts Him (Clique Kits)

Hello!  I'm back today with  layout I made with my October Clique Kit "Funfetti".  This kit is so gorgeous, and I'm determined to create with it until there is nothing left (well close enough anyways)!!

This layout is also featuring a stamp set I purchased in the Clique Kits store, an amazing alpha stamp called Brush Grunge Alpha by Honey Bee Stamps.  Melissa designs the most beautiful stamps!



I also wanted to feature the beautiful Pink Fresh Studio stripe paper, and I backed it on kraft cardstock to make the colours pop!  The photo is of Brielle as a baby giving an adoring look to Sam! 


Oh how I love that tassel, pure eye candy right there!  I attached it by punching a hole through the puffy sticker.


The alpha stamp was perfect for my title, and I love love that ink splatter stamp!


Thanks for looking and make sure you use my discount code MELISSA10 for 10 percent off in the store!

No comments:

Post a Comment