Sunday 17 January 2016

A Baby Sister? (The Crafty Maven Getaway)

Hello! Yes three posts in three days! I'm on a roll in 2016!! I was up on Saturday on The Crafty Maven Getaway YouTube channel with a video for Scraplift Saturday.  I decided to scrap another photo for my pregnancy album, and I used papers that I got from a paper add-on pack from The Hip Kit club last year, and embellishments from my stash.  I was on with Mari Clarke, and we decided to scrap lift a layout by Jana Koranic.

My layout features a photo of a picture that Azaria drew when she was 4 of her and I with a baby girl in my tummy.  She really wanted a baby sister!  The photo isn't that great, but it is a record of the story.


Here is a close up of my layers.


Here is the original layout that we lifted.  It was completely different to my style, and I loved the challenge of making it work for me.



Our inspiration piece for this week.  I was inspired by the colours of the cupcakes and the rope.


You can watch my video here.

Thanks so much for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment