Wednesday 27 January 2016

Sparkle & Shine (Clique Kits)

Hello!  So excited because I'm up on the Clique Kits Blog today with my first layout made with the beautiful February kit "Hot Mess" featuring Maggie Holmes' "Shine" collection.  We also have cut files from Just Nick and its an incredible kit!  

I'm up for Geek Lab, which is all about tools and technology.  I decided to focus on the gorgeous exclusive printables, and I printed them large to make them a fea
ture of my layout.  Of course they match perfectly with the kit!  I scrapped a photo of Brielle at 10 months.


My favourite circular printable is the sparkle one!  The gold glitter is so realistic, and I love how it works as my title with the "Shine" cut file.


I cut part of the black paint circle off and used the excess on the bottom of my page.  The heart banner is another Just Nick exclusive cut file!


You can see more close ups on the CK blog.

Have a blessed day!



No comments:

Post a Comment