Tuesday 8 March 2016

Long Haired Lovely (Lets Get Sketchy)

Hello!  Its our first reveal for March over at Lets Get Sketchy, and this week we had an amazing sketch by Brenshevia featuring triangles.  I'm a huge fan of triangles, and as I still had paper and embellishments left in my September 2015 Hip Kit (I'm nearly done with it now!), I was keen to make this page.

I'm snapping a photo of Brielle from her 52 week photo shoot, I took so many that day and printed all of my favourites off!  I love this photo because it shows her long hair (well for a one year old anyway!).  I hand cut all of my triangles because I love the imperfect look.


And here is the sketch:


Thanks so much for looking.

2 comments:

  1. I love the freedom I get when using a sketch. I can think about the paper and embellishments more than where to put then! Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great photo! Love your title! Thanks for your inspiration!

    ReplyDelete