Tuesday 1 March 2016

Yay! (Lets Get Sketchy)

Hello!  Today I'm back with another layout for Lets Get Sketchy, and this week is special because its the 5th Monday in February challenge.  When theres a 5th week we often have a special challenge which is voluntary for Design Team members.

So this week we have a sketch by Brenshevia, and an accompanying mood board.  I was inspired by the colours in the mood board, and thought they worked really well with a photo for my pregnancy album that is very green!  The photo is of the expectant mothers carpark that is set aside at Countdown Supermarket in Invercargill.  I used the Maggie Holmes Style Board collection.


Here is the sketch.



And here is the beautiful mood board.


I hope you come play along! 



1 comment:

  1. Fantastic layout Melissa! Love all the layers and distressed edges!

    ReplyDelete