Wednesday 18 May 2016

Safe With Daddy (Lets Get Sketchy)

Hello hello!  I'm back again and this time it's with this week's reveal over at Lets Get Sketchy.  We had another fabulous sketch from Brenshevia, and it was fun to play and make it my own as I created my page.  

I decided to scrap a photo of Brielle and Shaun on our Christchurch holiday last July.  We went to Orana Wildlife Park, where the animal roam free in large paddocks or enclosures (if they're more dangerous).  I snapped this cute pic of them looking for animals, although she was more interested in looking at me!  

I used an Older Studio Calico paper (from the Lemon Lush collection) as my background, and Pink Fresh Studio's Felicity collection.  I love how it works with the SC paper.


I loved using the Pink Fresh die cuts and embellishments on my page.


I used some older letter stickers and thickers for my title.  I machine stitched the letter stickers.


I splattered matching watercolours on my background, its one of my favourite techniques.


And here is the sketch.


Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment