Thursday 8 September 2016

Loveliness (Clique Kits)

Hello again!  Today I have a layout that I made with a free cut file that Clique Kits is offering as a sponsor of Creative Scrappers.  Its an Autumn wreath, but I used it for a Summer photo of Azaria.  I used the June Clique Kit "La Dolce Vita" featuring Elle's Studio "Little Moments" collection.  

I started by cutting the wreath on white American Crafts cardstock (my favourite), and then backed the cut file with predominantly 6x6 papers from the kit.  I choose to use the textured side of the cardstock on the cut file for a change.  Once it was backed I machine stitched through it twice, and then adhered it with scrap chipboard for dimension.  Then came the fun part of using my watercolours and the packaging technique, and then embellishing.


The glitter sticker title is from Pink Fresh Studio.


I fussy cut out lots of the exclusive cards from the kit to use as embellishments.


I added some darker elements with the Elle's Studio stamp that was an add-on to the kit, and I finished it off with black Heidi Swapp Colourshine splatters.


And here is the cut file, which you can get for free here.


Thanks for looking!




No comments:

Post a Comment