Wednesday 12 October 2016

First Day of School (The Cut Shoppe DT)

Hello!  I'm back to share my first layout for October over at The Cut Shoppe, and this month I'm finally getting onto scrapping Sam and his first day of school photos (from February this year).   Sam was particularly very happy that I was finally making a page for him!!

I used the "You've Been Schooled" cut file, which you can purchase in the Etsy store here.  I just had to use the main title for my title!  I dug into my stash and used the Boys Rule collection from Crate Paper, which may just be my favourite boy line ever!  I backed the open letters in the title with papers from the 6x6 paper pad.  I've been very inspired by Missy Whidden lately, and did the packaging technique with my water colours to create my background.


Here is a close up of my title.


Here is the cut file.


You can read more and see more photos over on The Cut Shoppe Blog.   Thanks for looking!


No comments:

Post a Comment