Friday 11 November 2016

Be Thankful (The Cut Shoppe DT)

Hello! Today I'm sharing a layout for The Cut Shoppe here on my blog.  I used my Kellie Kit which has all of the papers from Amy Tangerine's "Oh Happy Life" collection, and I really wanted to feature my watercolours.  I used the Bountiful Blessings cut file to document this sweet photo of Brielle sleeping.


I used one of the papers as inspiration and painted all of my cut files in two tones of colour, I just love how they turned out.  The feathers didn't need any dimension, the watercolouring process enabled them to curl up.


I machine stitched all of the word die cuts.


I even stitched onto the photo, careful not to go onto her face.


Here is the Bountiful Blessings cut file, which you can purchase in the Etsy store here.


I made a process video for this one too!



Thanks so much for looking!


No comments:

Post a Comment