Thursday 8 December 2016

Read (The Scrappery Kit Club CT)

Hello!  I haven't shared my exciting news on here yet, but I made The Scrappery Kit Club Creative Team!  The Scrappery is based in Australia, and I love that I'm now part of a team in my part of the world (NZ being neighbours).  The first kit that I'm working with is November's Lilly Kit, and features Cocoa Vanilla Studio's "Make a Wish" collection.  This collection is birthday themed, but there are so many possibilities for creating other projects too.

I'll be posting a new video on The Scrappery YouTube Channel every Tuesday, but will also share them on my channel, and here on my blog.  For my first layout I decided to scrap a photo of Brielle reading a book at 10 months old.  I love this photo and it was so great to finally get it scrapped.


I went with one of my favourite designs, which is to feature a large block of paper.  I loved this beautiful pink watercolour paper!


I fussy cut out some of the flowers and used them as embellishments.  I added extra texture with my sewing machine and scallop border punch.


I love all the embellishments that are included in the kit!


Here is my process video.


And here is my unboxing video of the kit.


Thanks so much for looking!




No comments:

Post a Comment